Virtual Resource Room
Walk into our Virtual Resource Room and Access the same face-to-face supports you can receive in-person! We can answer your questions about WorkBC, help you apply for services, or get you in touch with an Employment Expert!
Read and follow each step below to join the Virtual Resource Room!
You’ll need a internet-connected computer, phone, or tablet. If you can’t join this way, contact us instead!
The Virtual Resource Room is open at the following times Monday – Friday:
9am – 12pm & 1pm – 4pm
Please note that there may be a short wait before being admitted to the room so please be patient!
Rules & What to Expect
- There may be a 5-10 minutes wait after you join before you are admitted into the meeting. Please be patient; we’ll get to you as soon as we can!
- Treat everyone with respect; we will not tolerate inappropriate behaviour towards anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- The meeting you’re joining is hosted by Zoom.
- In order to join you’ll be prompted to install the Zoom app on your desktop or mobile device. If you can’t join, visit this page, install the Zoom application, then try the button above again!
- Still can’t access the Virtual Resource Room? Contact us!